Star-Shift has been updated to version 0.13. This update adds many fixes to the core gameplay of the game as well as aims to clean up the early gameplay and story.
Android and iOS version coming soon, but the performance of the game is not satisfactory at this time on those platforms (weird lag, scenes don’t transition correctly, etc.)
- Added more skills for various classes and characters
- Added minimap to all solar systems
- fixed many bugs and glitches that were crashing the game.
- Updated to RPG Maker 1.6.1 development environment
- Lag and Micro-Jitter improvements
- Fixed incorrect icons for weapons, armor, and items
- Redesigned Slipstream Chamber Core
- Added Quest Journal (Missions)
- Added Reputation Variables in main menu for the 3 main factions
Notes when playing this demo:
- This is a pre-alpha demo, so there’s a lot that’s broken (like being able to walk through walls on certain maps, combat not balanced, etc.).
- Tactical battle system crashes if enemies attack, so for now they are not able to attack, you can get basic feel for the system though.
- Quest Journal is now working but we have not added any quests to it yet except the first quest