Star-Shift has been updated to version 0.38. This update adds many fixes to the core gameplay. This video shows a basic introduction and early gameplay of the game. If interested, please check it out. The demo as it is takes about 10 hours long to complete.
Android and iOS is coming, but the performance of the game is not satisfactory at this time on those platforms (weird lag, scenes don’t transition correctly, etc.)
- Added Class/Job System with trainable skills
- Additional storyline and side-quests
- Improvements to the tactical battle system
- More tactical battles
- Added base building/outpost
- More random ships living in each solar system/doing things
- Additional shops/items/weapons/armor
- Combat balancing changes
- Various lag improvements
Notes when playing this demo:
- This is a pre-alpha demo, so there’s a lot that’s broken (like being able to walk through walls on certain maps, combat not totally balanced, etc.).
Star Shift on Steam:
#StarShift #RPG #JRPG #Psychronic #IndieGame